these pens are so pretty
these pens are amazing and perfect i need to buy more of them
Silver/white hair love
Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #0
I really appreciated all the little nods to Clint’s deafness in this issue. I’m glad other writers are acknowledging it and it’s not just a temporary thing in Fraction’s run. I also enjoy the fact that Wade apparently knows sign language.
Also deadpool has his mask up to expose his lips so Hawkeye can read his lips so he doesn’t have to sign everything
I love Deadpool so much, you guys. Love love him. Every time I find out something new about Deadpool, I love him more, because it’s always shit like this.
Deadpool is lovely.
Vox has a depressing list outlining the reality of violence that women face in the United States every day:
1. Most women experience physical abuse in their lifetime
2. Nearly one-quarter of women experience a physical or sexual assault by an intimate partner
3. Seven in ten assaults against women are perpetrated by an intimate partner
4. One in five women are raped in their lifetime
5. One in thirteen murder victims are killed by their husband or boyfriend
6. One in ten women has a head or spinal cord injury as a result of physical assault
7. But most assault victims don’t receive medical care
8. Eighteen percent of mass shooters have a domestic violence charge
9. Rates of sexual assault are declining
Why are straight white men’s rights activists are so insistent that women don’t need feminism? Why are online reactionaries so upset with “social justice warriors” for pointing these issues out?
Is the above reality the one they expect women to be satisfied with?
I suppose that’s why “the abuser’s lobby” is such an apt name for the men’s rights movement.
I love how strong and wild they look.
Artist on tumblr - Ricardo Bouyett is a 21-year-old photographer from Chicago, Illinois.
I derive inspiration from life, and I don’t mean that in an avant-garde romantic way at all. I mean that I play witness to many different forms of art and expression that I feel compelled to pay tribute to these varying beauties by creating portraits that communicate identity, love, loss, and life. I tend to rely a lot on music, dance, and poetry
via interwiev for lostfreedommagazine.com
Every year in September, I post my top 10 outfits according to tumblr notes (here are the 2013 and 2012 posts). This year, only last year’s number one stayed, but it dropped to the tenth position. My observation is that you guys seem to prefer darker coloured simpler outfits!
Original posts: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
All images © Shae de Tar
Postcards For Ants, Lorraine Loots
I just got sucked into the world of creepy renditions of “Pure Imagination”,